The 14th European Congress on Menopause and Andropause will start on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023.
The Scientific Programme will start immediately and offers three full days of sessions, networking events, symposia and workshops.
Check out the detailed Scientific Programme and find out what happens when by using the Day-to-Day iPlanner.
Useful tips for working with the iPlanner
Online programme display format:
Choose how to view the online programme: in a graphical grid format or in a list format.
- Click on the horizontal or vertical icon to show sessions in a graphical grid view.
- Click on the list icon to show sessions in a list view.
- Click on a session to preview the content. When previewing a session, click on the favourites icon to add the session to your favourites.
Favourites and Login
You have to login to be able to save your favourites in the cloud. This login allows you to use the favourites on other computers and browsers as well.
Your name is shown at the top of the left side menu while you are logged in. You may already have a login from a previous conference (online programme or abstract submission system).
Search the programme
You may enter a search term into the search field in the upper right area of the page. The search phrase evaluates session and presentation titles, codes, abstract numbers, names and institutions. The search result shows immediately:
- In the grid view: sessions with no matches are greyed out (but can still be opened), sessions with matches are shown in the colour of their session types
- In the list view: only sessions with search matches are listed.
- The person icon indicates that a session or presentation contains a person that matches your search term. Click on this icon to open a preview.
- Click the icon above the search phrase box to remove the search filter.
Show selected content of the scientific programme by applying filters. You may choose selected days, session types or session rooms as filters. Click the icon above the respective filter to remove it.