About the Congress
EMAS is the key international society promoting health in women and men at midlife and beyond in the era of e-medicine.
A cutting edge meeting with a unique experience to
- learn from and speak to international experts.
- see your colleagues.
- promote your research and ideas.
- experience ground-breaking education.
- progress healthcare and research for midlife and menopause in the era of e- medicine.
The congress helps to raise awareness of the following facts and discuss solutions
- Managing menopausal and post-menopausal health is a key issue for all areas of medicine, not just gynecology. Therefore EMAS Congress provides education for all doctors and healthcare professionals, not just gynecologists.
- Menopause is an important gender- and age-equality issue, and menopausal health also extends into the workplace.
- Heart disease is the leading cause of death in women worldwide and underrecognized as occurs 10 years later in women than in men.
- Seeking a global perspective on women’s health and ageing adapting to COVID-19.
- We are at the forefront of virtual medicine with a new way of delivering healthcare with online consultations and wearables.
- Menopause treatment needs to be individualised as not all treatments, i.e. women, have different needs and not all HRTs are the same.