It is time to meet face-to-face again!
The 14th European Congress on Menopause and Andropause will take place from 3-5 May 2023 in Florence, Italy, exclusively as a live event.
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION ARE NOW OPEN
The European Menopause and Andropause Society (EMAS) is delighted to announce that online registration is now open for #EMAS2023!
Register now to benefit from the Early Bird registration fee.
Participants of #EMAS2023 will have:
- Three days of scientific exchange
- Over 50 scientific sessions
- A chance to interact with more than 850 healthcare professionals from more than 70 countries
- Debates, workshops, clinical cases, practical sessions, EMAS School and the Junior Mentorship Program
- Both Italian- and English-speaking sessions
- Industry-sponsored sessions
Do you have a group booking of ten or more attendees?
Please contact [email protected] for further information on registering your group.
The EMAS Congress covers wide-ranging topics on health for middle-aged women and men. Be part of the Scientific Programme by submitting an abstract now.
It is a unique opportunity to share your research with international experts and for you to join us to present your work in Florence.
The abstract submission deadline is 24 January 2023.
Looking for a place to stay while enjoying #EMAS2023 in Florence?
Find some possibilities and inspiration on our website.
Make sure to mark your calendar with the
EMAS 2023 Key Dates.
We look forward to seeing you in Florence!
With kind regards,
Your EMAS Congress Secretariat.