What does EMAS do?
With an active worldwide membership and over 40 affiliated societies, EMAS is the key international society promoting health in women and men at midlife and beyond.
EMAS encourages and stimulates excellence in health professionals and researchers through its publications, congresses, educational resources with accredited online courses and other society initiatives.
- EMAS congresses to disseminate cutting edge research
- EMAS Schools to provide training in clinical practice and research
- Position Statements, clinical guides and practical advice with EMAS care online
- Other activities include postgraduate courses, particularly in less developed countries, scientific symposia, workshops and training programs, facilitation of collaborative studies, individual training programs, assistance with other organizations and societies in promoting education and research on midlife health and beyond in women and men
Junior Mentorship Programme (JuMP)
Aim is to encourage career development of junior clinicians and researchers in the field of post-reproductive health. One expert Mentor is paired with a Mentee for one year based on mutual research interests. The role of the Mentor is to provide guidance on how to write a protocol and abstract, how to present at conferences, how to write a paper and clinical case solving.
Apply now: The next JuMP term will start immediately after the 2021 Congress.
EMAS President and Congress Chair
EMAS 2023 President
EMAS 2023 Congress-Chair
Elected EMAS Governing Board 2021 – 2023
Fatih Durmuşoğlu, Turkey
President, Thessaloniki, Greece
Angelica Lindén Hirschberg
Vice President, Stockholm, Sweden
Scientific Director, Athens, Greece
Executive Director, United Kingdom
OTHER BOARD MEMBERS
- Angelica Lindén Hirschberg, Sweden
- Marco Gambacciani, Italy
- Nicolas Mendoza, Spain
- Risto Erkkola, Finland
- Alfred Mueck, Germany
- Antonina Smetnik, Russia
- Iuliana Ceausu, Romania
- Mick van Trotsenburg, Austria
- Ivan Fistonić, Croatia
- Marije Geukes, The Netherlands
- Silvia Bretz, Brazil
- Haitham Hamoda, United Kingdom
- Caoimhe Hartley, Ireland
- Blazej Meczekalski, Poland